How to set up Remote Solutions 1.0 or 2.0 on a Windows PC using Windows 8 or above
- In the Search window, type in 'rem.' Then, select Remote Desktop Connection. If the Remote Desktop Connection option does not display as shown below, to this help file.
- a) Use the following in the Computer field if you are a church in the diocese of Atlanta or Bridgeport: Computer: hosted.parishsoft.com Also, there are a growing number of diocesan users who use this server. If you are uncertain, contact your diocesan support representative.
- b)If you are from any other diocese use: Computer: remoteaccess.parishsoft.com
- Now, click on Show Options in the lower left corner of the window.
- You must enter your Remote Solutions Username here. To do so, you must mark the box that says, Always Ask for credentials.
- Finally, you will enter your username.
- If you are in the diocese of Atlanta or Bridgeport your username must start with pshosting\flast###
- If you are not with either of these dioceses your username must start with parishsoft10\flast###
Note: flast stands for your first initial and last name and #### is your customer number or POL.
- You may save these credentials to your desktop by selecting the Save As button and selecting your desktop. After this, you only will need to enter your password to log in.
Click the Connect button and you will be prompted for your password.
You will get a pop-up warning and you may click 'Yes.'
You will now be connected.