How to add or change the bank account that is used for donation deposits and monthly billing/processing fees
- The bank account must either be a Savings or Checking account. Money Market accounts are not accepted.
- There are fees for using more than one bank account:
- there is an additional $10 monthly fee for those who use Global as their processor
- there is an additional $5 monthly fee for those who use Payment Brands as their processor
- You can add as many accounts as you want, but each of them will incur a monthly charge.
- The bank account cannot be deactivated for months it is not in use, then reactivated for months it is in use. The account would be deleted, then would have to be re-added as described in this article.
- You must have already set up the fund or the funds for which you would like to have a separate bank account (including the fund's Fund ID). Once this is done please list all funds that will be attached to this new bank account and do not change the name or the fund ID of that fund.
The following must be done by the organization's primary administrator
- Log into your admin account. While logged in, right click on this link and choose "open in new tab": Merchant Information
- Upload the image of either a voided check or a bank letter which must be saved on your computer: Go to the top left corner and select "Click here to Upload."
- Select the Choose File button and browse for one of the two document types listed below. Note: it will only take image files, like PNG or JPG.
- Pre-printed voided check with your organization’s name and address. This is the most common type.
- Bank Letter: a letter provided by your bank with the bank letter head as well as your organization’s name, your routing number, and your account number. (In the event you do not have a voided check to provide you can request a Bank Letter from your bank)
- Note: The processor will not accept bank deposit slips.
- Under Type, select the option for Voided Check or Bank Letter from the drop-down selection box. Then, Click Upload.
- IMPORTANT! At the bottom of the form, select the Save & Submit button.
- After you click the Save & Submit button, then email ParishSOFT Support letting us know this is done and mention which fund/funds should be connected to the new bank account. Please do not disclose the actual bank account information in your email.
- To set up the billing information for your new bank account, go through the steps outlined in the following article: How to set up a billing method for your organization