How to insert a picture (graphic) into a mail merge template
The graphics file must be located on your computer.
- Select the Mail Merge Icon from the toolbar menu. Then select Merge Selected Records (0).
- Select the template to which you want to add the image.
- Select the Insert menu. (see image below)
- Click Inline Picture.
- Click the Insert from Computer button.
- Use the Browse button to find and select the picture on your computer.
- Click OK. The picture will be inserted.
- Save the updates to the file.
Additional information on managing graphics:
- To remove the graphic, select it and then press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- If you put the graphic in the wrong place, you can easily move it. To do this, first select the graphic. On your keyboard, press CTRL + X (to copy/delete it). Next, click your mouse button where the graphic belongs. Finally, click CTRL+V to insert it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.