How to replicate and share a report
Note: To replicate a report the report has to be created in an organization. A report created in Consolidation Manager cannot be replicated.
- From Consolidation Manager, click the Login button for the organization you want to access.
- Select the Ledger Report Writer tab.
- Select the report you want to copy.
- Click Replicate Report (lower-right)
- Click to select the recipient organizations for this report.
- To select multiple consecutive organizations, click to select the first and then Shift+click to select the last in the series.
- To select multiple, nonconsecutive organizations, use Ctrl+click or +click to select as many as needed.
- To select all organizations, use Ctrl+A or +A.
- Click Save.
Ledger Report Writer replicates the selected report and places an exact, unique copy into each selected organization's Custom Ledger Statements Library.