How to create an IQ Batch Detail Report for a specified batch sorted by the last name
This IQ query can be used for any batch by swapping out the "Batch ID" number in the query conditions. For more information on creating or managing queries, see the following articles on how to build a query, how to add a field to the Result Column, or on how to add a Condition.
- First, set up the query in the IQ module with the following in the Result Columns:
- Families: Last Name
- Families: Envelope Number
- Contributions: Payment Amount
- Contributions: Payment Date
- Funds: Description
- Add one field under the Query Conditions:
- Contributions : Batch DUID : is equal to : ______________ (see How to find the Batch ID)
- To sort the results, click the sort icon next to "Families: Last Name" in the Results Columns and choose "Ascending."
How to find the Batch ID
To obtain the Batch ID, go to the Batch Management page (Offering → Batches):
Once you execute the query, you can export the results to CSV and that is your Batch Detail report in alphabetical order.