How to create a children's envelope list
- From the Member List, click the Sort Grid Columns icon.
- In the Select Grid Columns window, click Clear All.
- In the same window, mark all the necessary checkboxes (including age).
- In the same window, select Save & Close.
- Click the Export to CSV icon.
- Open the CSV file and sort the list by "Envelope Number" so that all the blanks move to the top; delete all the rows that have no Envelope Number.
- Once you are left with only those members with envelope numbers, eliminate the adults from the list. To do this, start by doing a "Custom Sort" using the "Age" column and sort by age.
- Once the CSV is sorted by age, delete all the rows with ages that you do not want to have envelopes sent.
- Save the CSV and this is what you send to your vendor for your children's envelope list.