How to export a member list to be imported into a third party communication vendor
- Navigate to the Member List in ParishSOFT Family Directory.
- Set the filters for your preferences. For example, you may filter for all members with a status of Active, whether they are part of a registered family or not. (This list would include Religious Education families, for example).
- Click the Excel icon on the Member List. This will download a CSV file of all the members who meet your filter criteria.
- You may rename the file to "MemberList.csv". Depending on your operating system settings, you may not see the file extension of ".csv". If that is the case, just change it to "MemberList"
- You may now edit the columns in the CSV file to match the import template of your communication vendor.