How to resize your browser screen
Use Ctrl + Scroll up or down on your mouse wheel to change your browser's zoom setting
There are several ways to change screen magnification:
- The simultaneous use of the following keystrokes will put your screen back to the default screen size where the icons list across the top and the report displays without scroll bars.
- Windows: Enter the CTRL-0 (zero) keys.
- MAC: Enter Command-0 (zero) keys.
- Windows: Use the CTRL key together with+/-keys to enlarge and reduce the screen where the plus sign (+) increases or zooms in (makes it larger or magnifies the screen) and the negative sign (-) decreases or zooms out (makes it smaller or reduces the magnification).
- Windows: Use the ctrl key and the mouse-wheel option; (up or away) will increase and (down or toward yourself) will decrease the magnification on your screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.