How to use manual batching / funding
- This feature is only available to those that have Payment Brands as their processor and have requested this feature instead of the standard Auto-Batching most organizations use.
- Most churches use Auto-Batching, where Payment Brands automatically batches together all of the transactions given to an organization in a given day, then funds them the money from that day all together in approximately 1-2 business days.
- With this feature the church is simply not funded any money until they click the disburse button, then all of the money owed to them from transactions is received since the last disbursement was funded to the organization.
- Choose Reports
- Move the mouse Left and Click on the Deposits button. (Note: the deposits button may also be labeled as processing)
- You will now see the Deposits screen. The disburse button will show next to the total amount still owed to your organization. If it is clicked, your organization will be funded that money: