How to setup Text-To-Give in the new G4 version of the giving site
Once you have selected a Text-To-Give (TTG) phone number, you will want to do the following:
- Set up keywords for the funds
Go to: Organization → Fund Management
Go to Action next to the desired fund(s) then choose Edit Fund
Add the desired keyword to the fund.
- Go to your default form (to see how this is done see, How to edit giving portal settings) and set the display order of the funds.
The TTG fund order will default to the same order as that in the Give Now form.
- Ask the donors to text your TTG phone number and sign up their phone with the giving site.
- If a donor wants to give to a specific fund (rather than the top fund in the Give Now form), they can text "Keywords" to the church's TTG phone number. This will return a list of available funds as shown below.
- To see how to give a TTG donation, see How to give a Text-To-Give donation