How to get a list of uncleared checks
- Create a new bank reconciliation using a statement date which will incorporate all checks written so far.
- Print a bank reconciliation report which will show all outstanding checks through the statement date.
- Then (assuming this is not an actual reconciliation) delete the bank reconciliation. You must have an account with privileges to delete a bank reconciliation.
Run a check register, export to a CSV file, and sort the file.
- Go to Reports → Transactions → Check Register
- Configure the report, preview the report, export to a CSV file and then sort the file in excel.