How to make a form available as the main donor page
To make a form available as the main donor page you must set its properties to General Donation (1-5) and then select the form as the Donation Form (6-9). These instructions will walk you through how to do so.
In the Navigator Bar on the left, select Forms.
Set the properties
- Select the ellipses ( ... ) next to the form and choose Edit Form or simply click the form name:
- At the bottom, select Form Properties:
- In the GENERAL INFO tab, scroll to the bottom to the form CATEGORIES section and select the General Donation category. Then, click OK to get out of Form Properties.
- Click SAVE CHANGES on the bottom right.
- Publish the form to make the changes visible to the users.
Set the form as the donation form
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right corner.
- Select Design.
- In the dropdown for your Donation Form, select the form you just updated.
- Click Save at the bottom.