Why you can't print checks in Firefox (when pop-ups are allowed)
There are a few different reasons why you may be unable to print a Check in Firefox even though your Pop-Up Blocker has been turned off for this site.
Having eliminated the Pop-Up Blocker issue, check your Firefox settings to see if it is set to save the PDF file of the check rather than view it. To fix this, do the following.
- Go to the Open Menu option in the top right corner.
- Click on Options in the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the Applications section of the General tab and see what the settings are for PDF or Portable Document Format.
- If the Action is anything other than Preview in Firefox or Use Adobe Reader, then go ahead and click the action to select a new one.
- If you select Preview in Firefox then a window will show up allowing you to print from the browser. If you select Use Adobe Reader then the check will open in Adobe Reader and you can print from there. You can make the selection based on your personal preference.
Please sign in to leave a comment.