How to add Parishsoft Family Suite as an app to the iPhone and Android home screens
To skip down to Android instructions, click here.
How to add website apps to the iPhone home screen
- Open Safari.
- Navigate to the ParishSOFT Family Suite web site you use to access the application. (For ParishSOFT Family Suite, it will be https://yourdiocese.parishsoftfamilysuite.com)
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the page.
- On the bottom row of icons, scroll over until you see Add to Home Screen button and tap this.
How to add website apps to the Android home screen
- Launch the “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen. (For Parishsoft Family Suite, it will be https://yourdiocese.parishsoftfamilysuite.com)
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in the upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to Home Screen.
- You'll be prompted for a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.