How to arrange your list of Terms or what to do when a Term does not show on the drop-down list
Each tab under Religious Ed has a drop-down field for you to select the Term. When using this drop-down, if your Term is not visible, you may want to move the Term toward the top of the list.
Go to Religious Ed. → Configuration → Manage Terms
- If you know the first few digits of the Term Name, enter them in the search term field (the field below the column header), 'Term.' This will bring up all of the Term Names that begin with these digits.
- Either way, glance through the list and then proceed through the pages until you find your Term.
- Mark the checkbox to the left of the Term.
- Clear out the search term field by clearing the field and clicking enter.
- Now, you may use the carrot buttons in the toolbar to move the Term to the place on the list you want it to display.
- If you want to bring this Term toward the top, start by using the up-carrot with the line: ; this will bring the selected Term to the very top of the current list.
- Then, if you want to move it down a few spots, simply use the down-carrot without the line: ; this tool will move the Term down one line at a time.
- Once the Term is in the correct position, click the Save button on the toolbar (far right).
- The Term will now be listed according to the new position when selecting a Term from a drop-down list.