PATHfinder Learning System Registration Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
- Each staff member must register individually in the PATHFinder Learning System using this PATHFinder Self Sign-up and Registration link and the code included in the email you received.
- This web address is used only to register for the Learning System.
- You will receive the login page address in your confirmation email after you successfully register.
- The email address used in the self-registration will be your username when you log into the PATHFinder Learning System.
- Your password must have 8 characters that include at least one:
- Lowercase letter
- Uppercase letter
- Special Character (i.e. $ # !)
- Once you are registered you will log in using the web address given in the registration confirmation email you will have received from the PATHFinder Learning System.
- After you have successfully logged into the Learning System we suggest you bookmark the page for easier access for continued training.
- Your first course will be a PATHFinder overview; then you will be ready to embark on the training path that fits your learning needs and respects your time.
If you have further questions about PATHFinder, contact ParishSOFT’s training department at 866-930-4774 x4 or submit your question via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.