How to export your email addresses into the BCC field of your composed email
- In Family Directory → Family List, filter your Family List for only those you want to include in the bcc field.
- Select the email iconA (envelope with pencil).
- In the View Recipients window, select Load from GridB (upper right link).
- Still in the View Recipients window, select the carrot on the Send Outlook Email buttonC and then select BCC.
- This will load all your emails into a window separated by semi-colons (shown below).
- When you click into the Copy/Paste Addresses, all of the addresses will automatically be selected. If they are not, you may use CTRL-A to select them all. Then, CTLR-C will copy them all.
- Use Ctrl-V to paste them into the BCC field of your email.