How to get a list of families who unregistered within a specific time span
You must have the IQ module to produce a report that will list families who have unregistered within a specific date range.
- In the IQ Module, begin your new query by selecting the fields you would like to have on your report. For simplicity's sake, in the example below only three fields were selected: First Names, Last Names, and Date Unregistered. Simply find the fields under Column Picker (on the left) and drag them to the Result Columns (top right).
- Add the date span condition as follows:
- A) Drag the field named Date Unregistered to the Query Condition (bottom right).
- B) Click on the operator field (which always starts off as 'is equal to' and change it to 'custom period.' This will automatically change to the word 'within.'
- C) Click on the field before the word "and" and enter the first date in your date span. Then, click on the field after the word "and" and enter the last date in your date span.
- Click the Execute Query button. You may also export the results to a CSV file.