How to grant fund permission to staff
Fund Permissions can be defined to grant access to a set of Development Manager (DM) users. This includes access to data entry in relation to the fund and reporting against the fund. Users assigned with the DM Admin permission within the Access Rights will have automatic fund permissions to all DM funds.
- To grant a permission, go to the Funds page:
- Select Funds from the Navigator Bar -or-
- Select the Go to Funds page link listed on the Funds Card.
- Find and select the fund. See How to search for a fund.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- The permissions grid will display on the Fund Permissions page showing:
- Who currently has permission to the fund
- Who currently has a DM Admin role
To search for the name of the person for whom you'd like to add the permission, begin to type a portion of their name in the search field.
To add fund permission, simply click on the checkbox located in the "Has Permission" column.
The permission will automatically save and display the message below: