DM Reports - Diocese Reports: How to generate a Revenue Projection Report
How to generate a Revenu Projection Report
- Navigate to the Diocese Reports page using one of the following pathways:
- On the Navigator Bar, expand Reports (click the down-arrow), then select Diocese.
- Or, select the Parish page link listed on the Reports Card.
- From the drop-down option, select the Report. Then, in the Fund field, begin to type in the name of the fund.
- There are two sub-report options which, if checked, will be included in your report:
- Show Non-Performing Pledges: shows the total amount pledged that was not included in the forecast due to non-payment.
- Show Non-Forecastable Pledges: shows the total amount pledged that cannot be included in the forecast due to insufficient data in the pledge records.
- Once all selections have been made, use the export action button (top right) then choose from the following two options:
- PDF will save a PDF version of the report to your computer.
- Excel will save a CSV file of the report to your computer.
- For additional information on the diocese reports, click here.
Have more questions? Submit a request