How to add a conditional text field for a specific fund selection
- Select Forms from the Navigation Bar on the left. Then, select your form (example: Give Now form).
- Identify the fund for which you wish to add the comment.
- Add a text field to be used as the comment field (either Short Text or Long Text).
- Edit the conditions of the text field to show the field only when someone selects that particular fund for a gift, and click OK.
- This may be used for a general 'Missions' fund where the donor may specify to which mission or missionary the fund should go.
- Or, as in this example, it may be used for the Flower fund where the donor may specify a person the flowers are to honor.
- Save and Publish the changes to your form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.