How to generate a Parish Roster Report
- Navigate to the Parish Reports page using one of the following pathways:
- On the Navigator Bar, expand Reports (click the down-arrow), then select Parish.
- Or, select the Parish page link listed on the Reports Card.
- From the drop-down options, select the Fund, then Parish Roster.
- The default format for displaying the names of organizations in this report is the name of the organization followed by the name of the city. To reverse the format, select the City, Organization Name option from the Organization Name Format list.
- From the Organization menu, select the organizations you want to include in the report. To select, click the checkbox next to the desired organization(s).
- To view all organizations in the report, click the checkbox next to the organization header.
- Click the export action button.
- You may send your report to Excel or create a PDF.
- The report will save to your Downloads folder. Some browsers will display a menu with Excel or PDF options to open or print on the spot. This example was done in Chrome.
Please sign in to leave a comment.