How to separate family records after divorce
Separating members from a family involves choosing who to export to a new family and who to keep in the original. The following questions will help you decide.
- Which spouse should maintain the giving history?
- If it is the wife, export the husband to a new family.
- If it is the husband, export the wife to a new family.
- If there are children, decide which spouse should keep the children's records.
- If it is the one who was not exported, leave the children in the original family
- If it is the one who was exported, export each child to the new family.