How to create mailing labels for all families that have an Envelope Number of 0 or null using IQ
There is not a way to get this report unless your organization owns IQ.
To get an excel spreadsheet with the required information to create mailing labels, or to create a family workgroup then generate Family Workgroup Mailing Labels, take the following steps: (to see an image of the whole IQ screen, look at #4)
- Click the IQ tab.
- In the Column Picker section, build your Results Columns with the following fields found under Families: Mailing Name, Home Address (1-3), City, State, Postal Code. Simply find the fields in column picker and drag them to Result Columns.
- In the Query Conditions section, drag the following fields from the picker under Families: Envelope Number, Is Registered, Family Group Name. Once you have populated the Query Conditions section, update the operators and value fields as shown in the image.
- The final IQ Query should look very similar to this.
- To get a sample of the output, you may select the Execute Query option below the Query Builder.
Once you are satisfied your query will give you the fields you need, it may be a good idea to save your query.
- You can use your query to do many things:
- From this query Create a Family Workgroup, then generate Family Workgroup Mailing Labels.
- You may click the Query Results option and select Export to CSV as shown in the image above under #5.
- You may also click the Query Results option and choose from any of the other options listed as shown in #5 above.