How to create a campus with funds just for that campus
In ParishSOFT Giving you can create multiple campuses to generate unique giving portals for campaigns and projects that need more than just a dedicated fund or category.
There are three steps to create unique giving portals for individual campaigns or projects.
- Create a giving form specifically for this campus or project. You may create the form after creating the campus but then you must go back into the campus properties and update the association to the new form. It is more efficient to create the campus/project giving form first.
- Add/create a campus.
- Associate the campus with the giving form.
First, create a campus.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Campuses.
- Click on the Add New Campus button.
- Enter the name of the new campus, then select a giving form for it.
- If a Giving form has yet to be created for the campus, select an existing form just for the initial campus creation.
- You can upload a logo for the campus now on this screen, or you can always come back later to upload a logo image later.
- Click Save when you're done.
- Your new campus will now show on the Campus Management screen with its own dedicated URL.
You can always return to the Campuses screen to edit the campus, add a logo, or change the giving form associated with it.
Funds just for your new Campus/Project
To associate a fund(s) with your new campus, make sure that only the funds for that campus are showing on the campus's giving form. To do this, make sure that:
- any payment field on the form is tied to only funds for that campus/project
- the form is tied only to a campus-specific fund
- If you use a payment field like Fund Dropdown, make sure that in the field properties
- the checkboxes for any non-campus funds is left unchecked
- the campus-specific funds are checked