How to find the date of each family's most recent contribution
- From the Column Picker, add Results Column(s) which may be used to identify the member (such as Family Envelope Number, Last Name, etc). To learn more about how to select a field for the Results Columns, click here.
- From the Column Picker under the expanded Contributions field, select Payment Date using the same technique as above.
- Click on Function Button to the right of the Contributions Payment Date field.
- Select Maximum from the Function drop-down. This will populate your report with the latest payment date.
- Continue to build your query with any additional information you want and add any conditions you would like to add to get the desired report.