How to change the tax status of a fund to tax-deductible or to non-tax-deductible
To edit a fund, you must be an organization administrator with "View" plus "Add/Edit" access rights assigned to your login credentials
- Go to Offering → Funds.
- Select the Edit Icon (pencil/paper) to the left of the fund you want to edit.
- Select the Edit button at the bottom of the fund window.
- You will see the Tax Status field called Tax Deductible at the bottom/left of the edit window. You may change this status by clicking into the box.
- When the box is marked, the tax status is Tax Deductible and contributions toward this fund will be listed on Contribution Statements.
- When the box is unmarked, the tax status is Non-Tax Deductible and contributions towards this fund will not be listed on Contribution Statements.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the Edit Fund window.