How to update a group of members' records with Events
- Select Family Directory → Group Events Entry.
- Select categories to filter members by. You can choose as many filters as you want. In the example below, we'll filter for the members of a confirmation class:
- Select the members you'd like to create the event for by selecting the green plus sign next to their name. To select them all you can select the green plus sign at the top. If you want to add all but a few members, you can add them all and then remove the others from the right side of the list:
- Enter the details for the event, and click Save.
- Once you have added an Event for a member, the only way to delete it is through the member record.