How to view, add, or delete an event for a single member
- In the Family Directory → Family List, pull up the family.
- There are two ways you may access the Events Screen for an individual member: the Life Events link and the Elipses Button in the Sacraments screen.
- Life Events: In the member's detail record, click the Life Events link. You may narrow down the list of events displayed by selecting the Event Category in the upper right corner of the Events window.
- Sacraments Screen: In the member's detail record, click the Sacraments tab then click the Edit Details button. Next, click the Ellipses Button next to the sacrament. This will show events filtered for the selected sacrament.
- Select the Edit Events button to add or edit an event. See the image under #4.
- An Add Button will display to the right of the last event listed.
- When the Add button is selected, a new line will display where another event may be added.
- Also, the options at the bottom of the Events window will change to allow the new record to be saved.
- Select a category and event, then enter other relevant details. Click Save.
- This will add the event.
- You can add as many events as you like from this screen.
- You may also make changes to each of the various fields and save those changes.
How to delete an Event Record
- Follow the instructions starting at the top of this article (1-2) to get to the Events Screen for the member.
- Mark the checkbox to the left of the Event you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete button at the lower right corner of the screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.