How to use events to track sacrament preparation
You can use Events to track requirements that must be met before a sacrament is celebrated. Events can be customized for your parish's needs.
- First, you must set up Event Categories and the Events you wish to track. See How to create Event Categories and Events (steps, milestones).
- When a group of students completes a sacrament requirement, use the Group Add Sacrament option, or add sacraments individually.
- To view events linked to a member's sacrament:
- Go to Member Details → Sacraments.
- View them in one of two ways:
- Click the ellipses button next to the sacrament.
- Or view them through the Life Events link. You may see them all or filter them by category by choosing a category in the upper right corner of the Events window.
- For a printed report, see How to report on Life Events.