How to remove a class from the schedule without impacting students' attendance records
- Go to Religious Education → Classes.
- Select the class you wish to cancel on the left-hand side of the screen and click the Attendance Tab.
- Select the date of the class to be canceled which brings up the Attendance Screen.
- On the Action line, select Class Canceled. This will allow you to cancel that class, and add a Reason/Notes for that individual date. Doing so will not impact the attendance records for students and will not count as an absent or an attended class. Click "Save" at the bottom of the screen to update the schedule with the class marked as Canceled.
- You will now see the class marked as canceled on this screen as well as in your attendance records in Quick Reports.
Please sign in to leave a comment.