PSFS Family Directory - Sacraments: How to create a confirmation record for a member
How to create a confirmation record for a member
- Go into Family Directory → Sacraments
- Click the dropdown arrow and select Add/Edit Sacraments.
- Before adding any sacrament, you must search to see if the information has already been added for this member.
- Under the Sacrament dropdown, select Confirmation.
- In the Last Name field, enter the member's last name. You may also fill in the Maiden Name and First Name fields.
- Then, click Search.
- A list of your members that match the name criteria you entered will display. If your member does not display, click the Create new Confirmation record button.
- Fill in the correct information on the pop-up screen including: Completed On date, Prep Year, Parish, Celebrant, Confirmation Name, Sponsor, etc. After filling out the form, click Add.
- Click the close button on the next screen. You will then see your member listed under the Sacrament listing.
Have more questions? Submit a request