How to add clergy to the dropdown options so they can be selected in sacramental records
- Go to Administration → Lookups. This module is only visible to staff members with "Parish Administrator" rights. If you can't see the tab, you should talk to another staff person with administrative rights.
- On the left menu bar under Tables → Family Directory, select Celebrants.
- Start by conducting a search to ensure the celebrant you want to add is not already there.
- Click the add icon and enter the celebrant's name.
Contact your diocese for assistance if you do not see the plus sign and you get this message:
This lookup type is locked to prevent editing. Contact your Diocesan Administrator of ParishSOFT Family Suite to request changes or additions to the lookup values.
- You may also be interested in the following having to do with lookup tables: