How to edit a designation for a fund
The Designations page enables you to structure a fund so that donors can split contribution amounts to direct their gifts to multiple functional areas.
- Go to the Funds page:
- Select Funds from the Navigator Bar -or-
- Select the Go to Funds page link listed on the Funds Card.
- On the Funds page:
- Enter a keyword in the search bar to populate your screen with all funds containing the word.
- And/or use the Filters Panel to filter for the funds that meet your criteria.
- Next, click the search icon to populate the screen.
- Until you click the search icon for the first time on this page, the screen will remain empty.
- Each time you change the Filters Panel selections and/or the search keyword, click the search icon to update the results.
- Select the fund for which you wish to edit a designation. (image above)
- Click the Designations tab.
- Designations that have been previously added will be listed.
- To make changes to either the name or to the active status of the designation, select the edit icon to the left of the record.
- The designation details will display.
- You may make changes to the designation name.
- You may make changes to the active status of the designation.
- If you decide not to save your changes, select the undo icon which will remove your changes.
- Click the save icon.