How to apply fund designations to an existing pledge
- Go to the Pledges page by selecting Pledges from the Navigator Bar or by selecting the Go to Pledges page link listed on the Pledges Card.
- On the Pledges page, search for the pedge:
- Enter a keyword (Pledge ID, Family ID, Member ID, Family Name, or Member Last Name) in the search bar to populate your screen with all Pledges containing the keyword.
- And/or use the Filters Panel to filter for the funds that meet your criteria.
- Next, click the search icon to populate the screen.
- Until you click the search icon for the first time on this page, the screen will remain empty.
- Each time you change the Filters Panel selections and/or the search keyword, click the search icon to update the results.
- Select the record for which you would like to apply fund designations. The screenshot below demonstrates selecting the same record: once in the Card View (top) and one in the Grid View (bottom).
- Click the designations action button in the Current Pledge field. Make your selections in the Pledge Designations pop-up window then click the Confirm button.