How to generate donor's contribution statements
- From the Manager Dashboard, select Donors from the left side navigation pane.
- From the Donors page, you’ll find options to view All Donors, initiate a Donor Merge, draft your Contribution Email, and generate Contribution Statements.
Customize Contribution Email
- If you choose to email statements, from the Contribution Email tab, you may draft an email to accompany donors’ statements.
- Select the send From email address (format): FirstName LastName <emailaddress@domain>
- Add a BCC email address
- Add a personalized Subject and Message
- Click Save, then move to the Contribution Statements tab.
Generate Contribution Statements
- Whether you plan to email or to print statements, move to the Contribution Statements tab and make the necessary selections in the Details section: Start Date and End Date, Transaction Type.
- Next, See the Donors section, and Select All or search and select specific donors, as needed.
- Click Generate Statement to see the selected donor reports. You will receive a notification when statements have successfully generated.
Note: If you'd like to email the generated statements directly, click Generate Statements and then Click to Email Statements to Donors. If you press Click to Email Statements to Donors and you have not drafted a Contribution Email, the statement alone will be emailed to your donor(s).
If you prefer not to email donors’ statements, simply do not check the Email statement to donors box, and an Export option will be available after you click Generate Statement.
Donors’ contribution statements will open as a CSV file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.