How to search for a batch
Navigate to the Batches page using one of the following methods:
- From the Navigator Bar, select Batches.
- From the Batches Card, select Open, Closed, or All.
To search, on the Batches page:
- To find a specific batch, enter a keyword in the search bar then click the search bar icon.
- To find a set of batches, use the Filter Panel to filter on criteria such as fund, batch status or open date range, etc., and click the Filter Panel search icon.
- If you'd like to narrow down the results further, you may combine search and filter options.
- If you navigate to the Batches page through the Navigator Bar, until you click the search icon for the very first time on this page, the screen will remain empty.
- Each time you change the Filter Panel selection(s) and or the search keyword, click the corresponding search icon to update the results.
When you navigate to another page and then back to the batches screen, you will notice that your most recent search has been saved.