How to keep funds from integrating with ChMS Integration
Sometimes you create funds that you don't want to integrate with ChMS Integration. The reasons for this can vary, but the most common are:
- The fund is non-tax deductible
- The fund is for Religious Ed or Faith Formation Tuition
- The fund is part of a for-profit book store or service at the parish
If you have ChMS Integration turned on, and don't want certain funds to integrate, you will need to make sure that the fund is marked as "Do not sync to ChMS."
- Go to Fund Management.
- Find the Fund you want to make sure will not sync and select the Action menu and then Edit Fund.
- If you have set up a default fund for sync, or fund-mapping for the fund, then you will see a checkbox for "Do not sync to ChMS" down at the bottom of the Fund settings.
- Check the box for "Do not sync to ChMS" at the bottom of the fund settings screen and click Save.