DM Reports - Diocese Reports: How to generate a Parish Summary Report
How to generate a Parish Summary Report
- Navigate to the Diocese Reports page using one of the following pathways:
- On the Navigator Bar, expand Reports (click the down-arrow), then select Diocese.
- Or, select the Parish page link listed on the Reports Card.
- From the drop-down option, select the Report. Then, in the Fund field, click the arrow and select the fund.
- Mark the next option if you want the summary report to be grouped by region.
- Select the one, several, or all parishes.
- Once all selections have been made, use the export action button (top right) then choose from the following two options:
- PDF will save a PDF version of the report to your computer.
- Excel will save a CSV file of the report to your computer.
- For additional information on the diocese reports, click here.
Have more questions? Submit a request