How to import multiple goals to a fund
When you have multiple goals to add to a fund, it may be easier to use the import option.
If you are already in the Fund, go to step 3.
- Go to the Funds page by selecting Funds from the Navigator Bar or by selecting the Go to Funds page link listed on the Funds Card.
- Find and select the fund. See How to search for a fund.
While in the Fund record
Click the Goals tab.
Select the import action button.
- A Fund Goal Import pop-up screen will display. This screen gives the option to download a spreadsheet template. It also gives a list of the allowable file types. Most importantly, it allows you to browse for your own file to import the goals.
- After preparing your Import Goals File with the correct format and data, simply browse for the file and import it.
- Once you have completed the import, you will see the imported goals listed on the goals screen for that fund.