How to get to Ministry One
Ministry One is a mobile application that gives your parishioners the opportunity to give donations, contact the parish, submit prayer requests, receive messages from the parish, and view and fill out current event forms.
If you have added MinistryOne to your current giving site you can access your MinistryOne Administration Portal from your ParishSOFT Giving Manager site as outlined below.
If you can't access the MinistryOne Administration Portal, you may not have the necessary permissions and may need to speak to the primary Giving Administrator at your organization.
To get to the MinistryOne Application Portal, do the following:
- Go to the Settings menu in the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- You will now be in the Settings page where you can select MinistyOne.
- This will take you to the Projects page in MinistryOne.
- A different version of the application can be created and edited here for live release for your donors to download.
- If you already have a project started, you can click on it in order to make changes to your application.