How to resolve the Error "This form is not available. This form is linked to the fund 'Fund name' which is inactive"
This error is usually displayed because the payment setting in the form properties is tied to a fund that has either had its name changed, has been deactivated, or has been removed from fund management.
To learn how to resolve this issue, click the correct link below depending on the desired status of the fund.
If the fund tied to the form is supposed to be active....
- Go to Settings (Gear) and then select Fund Management.
- Click the check-box for Inactive Funds.
- Locate the fund listed in the forms error. If the fund should still be active click the Action icon button and choose the option to Reactivate Fund.
If the fund tied to the form is supposed to be inactive....
- Go to the form.
- Click Form Properties.
- Click the Payment tab.
- Click the X icon to clear the fund.
- You can now choose a different fund to associate with this form. Use the same dropdown option shown in the above image and select a fund.
- Once done, click Ok at the bottom of the form. On the next screen choose the options to Save and Publish the form.