How to resolve the error "This form is not available. The field 'field name' is linked to the fund 'fund name' which is inactive."
This error indicates that one of the payment field properties is tied to a fund that has either had its name changed, been deactivated or has been removed from fund management.
To learn how to resolve this issue, click the correct link below depending on the desired status of the fund.
If the fund is supposed to be active...
- Go to Settings → Fund Management.
- Click the check-box for Inactive Funds.
- Locate the fund listed in the forms error. If the fund should still be active click the Action menu and choose the option to Reactivate Fund.
If the fund is not supposed to be active...
- Go to the form.
- Click on the Configure option (Gear Icon) on the payment field(s) listed in the error.
- Click the X icon to clear the fund.
- You can then choose a different fund to associate with this payment field.
- Click OK when done, and then Save and Publish your form.