How to create a pledge detail report
- Go to Offering → Reports
- Select Pledges under Category and Detail under Report
- Fill in the options for the report by selecting Fund, Family Status, and Pledge Type.
- If you want to include pledge items on your report where $0 Contributions have been made, make sure the box is checked for this. Otherwise, make sure it is not checked.
- Enter the date range for which you would like to see the pledges. The report will include all pledges with a start date within the range.
- If desired, narrow down the report with column header filters. For example, adding the number 200.00 to the Pledged filter will produce a report with Pledges of $200.00 or more whose start date is within the specified date range.
- Once you have filtered your report as you desire, all the records that meet your criteria will display. You may either check off only those items you want on your report or select them all by marking the box under the heading 'start date.'
- To see what the report will look like, click the View Report button.
- Once you are satisfied the report has the correct items, you may print the report.
Note: ParishSoft Family Suite software uses pop-ups to display reports.