How to add a Minor's Photo Release Form link to the general description of your form
This article assumes:
- you have an existing form that you will modify; if you would like to learn how to create a form, please see the article, How to create a form from scratch.
- To bring up your existing form, log into the ParishSOFT Giving site, and select Forms from the left side menu. Then, select your form.
- In the form go to Form Properties
- To post a link to a 'photo release form' in the form description,
- Highlight the text you would like to use for the link. You may add text such as 'Minor's Photo Release Form.' Then, select that text.
- Click the link button in the description menu bar.
- Enter the link for the photo release form and click ok. Note: You may be able to find a free photo release form online and copy the PDF link.
- Click OK.
- Save and Publish your form to apply changes.