How to create a section header on your form
- Once you are in the form (either new or edit), in the Form Manager, select Section Header from the Static Content section at the right and drag it to your form.
- The Field Properties window will display with the Static Content tab open. In the Static Content field, type in the section header text that represents the information in that section of the form.
- See some examples in the image above.
- This text will display on your form and will help to clarify the form for your members.
- If you only want this section header to display on your form when certain conditions are met, select the Conditions tab. *Note this is very advanced and only recommended for rigorous form users.
- You may add several conditions
- Under the 'Display field if ____ conditions match,'
- Use 'any' to display the section header even if only one of several conditions is met.
- Use 'all' to display the section header only when all of the conditions are met.
- You must have most of the form set up before you may add conditions because the available conditions are based on how the added fields are filled in by the user.
Please sign in to leave a comment.