How to search for a batch
Navigate to the Batches page using one of the following methods:
- From the Navigator Bar, select Batches.
- From the Batches Card, select Open, Closed, or All.
- If you know the batch status and it is open or closed, begin your search by choosing one of those two options on the Offering, Batches card. If you do not know, we recommend using the Navigator Bar to open the Batches page. Choosing All can cause a degradation in system performance as there are so many records to gather.
To search, on the Batches page use the Filter Panel on the right and the Search Bar at the top to narrow the results.
- Once you are on the Batches page, use the Filter Panel on the right to narrow down the results. Here you may select the fund and the date span of the batch. You may also select the status of Review to display only those batches that have been flagged for review.
- After making your filter selections, click the search button at the top of the filter panel. It looks like a magnifying glass.
- Any time you change the filter options, you must click the filter panel search button to refresh the results on the page.
- To find a specific batch, enter a keyword in the search bar then click the search bar icon.
- Or, you may enter the Batch ID, if known, to bring up that specific batch.
- If you'd like to narrow down the results further, you may combine search (#2-3) and filter options (#1).
- If you navigate to the Batches page through the Navigator Bar on the left, until you click the search icon  for the very first time on this page, the screen will remain empty.
- Each time you change the Filter Panel selection(s) and or the search keyword, click the corresponding search icon  to update the results.