How to get a direct link to your Give-Now Form
To publish your form to your website, you must either get the embed link which will embed the Give Now Form on to your web page, or the direct link that will allow you to provide the link to your Give Now Form. To do so, follow these steps:
- On your ParishSOFT Giving site, click the Forms option found on the Navigator Bar on the left.
- Select the Give Now Form on the Form Manager screen.
- This will open the form in edit mode. Click on Form Properties at the bottom.
- In the General Info tab, scroll down until you see the section titles for EMBED CODE and DIRECT LINK
- If you use the embed code option, this will embed the Give Now Form on to your website. To use this, click the Copy Embed Code button and then paste the code (Ctrl-V) into your website's HTML code.
- If you use the direct link option, this will not add the form to your website, but instead, provide a link to the form. You may use it as you choose in your own website design. Select the link text, copy the link (Ctrl-C) and Paste it into your website (Ctrl-V).
- These steps must be performed by your website administrator.
- Click OK then Save and Publish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.