How to print a tuition statement
NOTE: Before you start, be sure the invoices are all "finalized." "Draft" invoices will not produce a statement!
- Go to Tuition → Reports.
- On the left side, under Report, select Statements.
- The Filters screen will display where you may select from the following options:
- Balance Filters: Outstanding (statements with an outstanding balance), Zero (statements with a zero balance)
- Report Options: Mark the option to include a remittance slip if you would like to do so.
- Click the Next link in the lower right corner.
- The Date screen will display where you may enter a date span into the Payment Date Filter and choose the month/year into the Invoice Filter. Then, click Next.
- Finally, the Customers screen will display where you may choose between printing statements for all customers or only selected customers. Once you have completed your choices, click View Statements.