How to get a report that shows total income and expense for a specific timeframe
The Statement of Activities - With Date Range will give you the Current Period Actual for Income and Expense accounts for the date range you choose.
- Go to Ledger and Payables → Reports.
- Under Standard Reports, expand the Statements section and choose Statement of Activities With Date Range.
- On the Configure Report screen, choose the report criteria you would like to report on such as date range, account dimension filters, etc.
- In the section for Statement of Activity Print Columns, choose the category, Current Period Actual. Other columns you may be interested in seeing on your report may be Current Period Budget and Current Period Budget vs. Actual. You may choose up to six columns.
- Once you have made your selections, print the report to your screen by selecting print preview at the bottom. If you are satisfied, you may print the report or save it to your hard drive.
Please sign in to leave a comment.